Thursday, September 18, 2008

Plaxo

Plaxo looks pretty cool. I signed up, imported some contacts from AOL, set up a calendar with Sierra's 16th BD event. I even added the countdown - I like how you can see the big pic or set it on upcoming events, month, week, or day. Adding a task was fun, as I like to check them off - ordering Sierra's cake, grocery shopping, etc. Couldn't figure out how to layer the calendars tho, for work and home.....added a link to our Teen Myspace site and my Flickr site. Connection requests are pending to John, Krista, and Jenn.

1 comment:

wstridgerunner said...

I got into the site and filled out everything, I dunno, I'm kinda divided on this. It almost wanted too much personal info, it also wouldn't take myspace or bloglines html's. I still think comp/networking and stuff are almost magical LOL, everything is just right there!