Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pandora

Pandora Radio is a radio station that uses genomes to to fine-tune the music that you like. I typed Allison Krause into the search box & Pandora created a station for me. Liking the song Pandora picked, I gave it a thumbs up. (give a thumbs down & Pandora will find you something else)Pandora then found me some similar songs, with strings and a mellow tone. I like how you can share your station or mix it up & add some variety or just a add a whole new station. A year ago or so, I had used Pandora before, enjoyed it and then, whoops - totally forgot all about it! For shame! Glad to find it again. You can create an account, so that stations can be saved or just play it on the fly! Will I use it - most definitely when I'm sitting at my laptop.

No comments: