Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Christmas Note

The Christmas NoteThe Christmas Note by Donna VanLiere

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Another Christmas gem! Loved, loved, loved this book as I do with everything I've read by Donna VanLiere. Small and around 200 pages, it's a quick read and honestly I hated to put it down. (My two dogs were dancing, needing to go outside and just couldn't be put off any longer or I would have read it in one bite...) Written from voice of two very different women who happen to become neighbors, loner Melissa, who still suffers from reliving a very terrible childhood and Gretchen, who suffers from a recent tragedy and has moved with her children to be near her mother. You'll discover a mystery and laugh and cry with both of them as they learn to reach out to each other and the other cast of characters in this little town.



View all my reviews

No comments: