Thursday, June 28, 2012

Loving

Loving (Bailey Flanigan #4)Loving by Karen Kingsbury
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The fourth and final book in the Bailey Flanagan Series ties up loose ends, reports the power of prayer, ending on a happy note. After a short stint in Los Angles, Bailey is too uncomfortable and hates dealing with the constant daily interruption of paparazzi. When Katy presents her with an offer to take over the Christian Kids Theater, Bailey accepts, but uncertain with her decision. Broken-hearted about leaving Brandon, she flies back home to Bloomington, Indiana and prays for a way for them to somehow stay together. Back in LA, Brandon is coming to the realization that his contract has been altered and the results will compromise his beliefs and values. But, holding out for integrity could doom his professional career. How can he still have Bailey and his career?

Karen Kingsbury is one of my favorite authors, but with this particular series I believe it was strung out for too long - it could have been wrapped up easily in two to three novels. Unfortunately, I found myself losing interest, but I do look forward to her next release.


View all my reviews

No comments: