Friday, July 19, 2013

An Irish Country Wedding

An Irish Country WeddingAn Irish Country Wedding by Patrick Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I adore Patrick Taylor's series on my favorite country doctors. Reminiscent of All Creatures Great and Small and the BBC series Balleykissangel, the cast of characters are loveable and hardworking. Set in Ireland, in the small village of Ballybucklebo, the doctors Flahertie O'Reilly and Barry Laverty continue their GP duties, with an eye to also help their neighbors. O'Reilly is set to wed his love Kitty O'Hallorhan while Laverty has found a new girlfriend. The kitchen wonder Kinky Kincaid comes down with a possible hernia and is rushed off to the hospital, leaving the two men helpless, since neither can cook! The village residents step up to the plate to make sure their favorite docs don't do without.

This is book seven and I personally hate to see an ending to this series....

View all my reviews

No comments: