Friday, July 25, 2014

Stuck Together

Stuck Together (Trouble in Texas, #3)Stuck Together by Mary Connealy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stuck Together ends the Trouble in Texas series, another historical romantic comedy by Mary Connealy. The budding romance between Tina Cahill and "Invincible" Vince Yates heats up like their Texas surroundings as does the quick courtship between Jonas Cahill and Vince's new to town stepsister, Melissa. But with all the sparks flying, real gunshots ring out threatening the little town's Regulators and those they love. With trouble at his door and an abandoned mother showing symptons of dementia to shelter, Invincible Vince puts his love life on the back burner.

Mary Connealy always makes me giggle throughout her books - her main characters are always good guys and gals with hilarious quirks and thoughts. In this series, I believe my favorite was the first: Swept Away.

View all my reviews

No comments: