Thursday, October 2, 2014

Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good

Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good (Mitford Years, #10)Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good by Jan Karon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Father Tim is back from Ireland and still trying to get used to retirement. There's a balancing act between being bored and overwhelmed when in an emergency he's asked jump back in the pulpit while also filling in at the Happy Endings bookstore. Sammy, Dooley's brother, is causing havoc and the town seems to be falling apart. How can the good pastor find the contentment he is so desperately seeking?

As in all the wonderful Mitford series I tried to slow down(I really did!)and savor each page, but found myself eagerly wanting to read ahead. Many of our favorite Mitford small town characters are back..Helene Pringle, Dooley and Lace, J.C. and Ester Bolick for another memorable novel.

View all my reviews

No comments: