Monday, March 21, 2011

Two Wars: One Hero's Fight on Two Fronts--Abroad and Within

Two Wars: One Hero's Fight on Two Fronts--Abroad and WithinTwo Wars: One Hero's Fight on Two Fronts--Abroad and Within by Nate Self

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I brought this book home for my 14 year old son, Eli to read. I thought the combination of loyalty and honor to one's family and country would be a great read for him. It didn't take long for him to finish it, so I picked it up. The open, revealing story of Nate Self, a Captain in the famous Army Rangers who fought for his country and with his men on the Robert's Ridge rescue in Afghanistan. Brutally candid, Self bares his thoughts before, during, and after the rescue that leaves him fighting Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Now that I'm finished, my husband has picked it up to read!



View all my reviews

No comments: