Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Maybe This Time

Maybe This TimeMaybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Maybe This Time was my first read of Jennifer Crusie. I wasn't sure what to expect even after reading the book jacket. Laugh-out-loud humor mixed with romance and paranormal activities kept me turning the pages. Crusie has a gift for writing about off the wall, crazy, zany characters and there are quite a few - Lively, outspoken Andromeda "Andie" Miller is ready to cut the ties with her staid, ex-husband North and prepares to do battle. North, in the showdown, bribes her with a large sum of money if she can "fix" the two, young and very odd children of his late cousin, who live in Southern Ohio in a creepy, ancient three story stone house, complete with a moat. Oddly enough Andie agrees and all kind of wild paranormal events happen when she show up at "The House of Archer."



View all my reviews

No comments: