Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)The Maze Runner by James Dashner

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


What an on the edge of your seat, dystopian page turner! I read this on my Kindle late at night and actually had a nightmare about it. My son woke me up wondering if I was trying to get away from someone!

Thomas can not remember the past, only his name. He is in a dark moving thing as it ascends. Above him doors seem to open and light comes flooding in, blinding his eyes. Other boys unknown to him, some younger, some older help him out and suddenly Thomas is surrounded and even more afraid. Where is he - what has happened to his memories? What is this place - the Glade - where walls move at "night" and terrifying things outside the walls, called Grievers, roam at will....

#2 The Scorch Trials
#3 The Death Cure





View all my reviews

No comments: