Tuesday, July 10, 2007

#14 Technorati

Wow! Technorati, the holy mother of blogs everywhere! I think it's amazing that blogging #s are doubling every 6 months. Everyone wants to have their say. Remember the movie where the guy yells out the window, "I'm mad and I don't want to take it anymore!"

I watched the new screencast (Technorati Tour)showing the new updates to Technorati, and it covered alot, but it covered it way too fast! I feel like I'd have to watch it several times before some of it sunk in. There is so much to look at on Technorati that it is overwhelming!

I found 25,050 posts about Learning 2.0 from the main Search box. When I did a tag search I followed the tag to a blog called Happy Trails - from a CLSA middle school teacher on a learning 2.0 team. In the Blog Directory search, which I found from the Advanced search link, it only coughed up 494 blogs about Learning 2.o. Interesting. It's neat how there is a little pink box that gives the # of adoring fans that follow that blog. (it doesn't take much to tickle me) I did find Helene Blowers blog this way.

I like how I can keep track of my favorite blogs.

I'm wrestling to associate a post with a Technorati tag, so here I go:

">

I had already claimed by blog awhile back on Technorati and I don't remember it being too difficult. (Alas,of course, I can't remember yesterday, let alone 2 months ago.

I've also manually pinged (sounds naughty, doesn't it)my blog, but I want to set it up to do that automatically with Technorati. (I hope)

No comments: