Saturday, January 15, 2011

An Irish Country Courtship

An Irish Country Courtship: A NovelAn Irish Country Courtship: A Novel by Patrick Taylor

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I love Patrick Taylor's series set in Ireland and An Irish Country Courtship continues my love affair! My favorite characters are all there - Dr. Fingal Flahertie O'Reilly, Dr. Barry Laverty, their wonderfulk housekeeper Kinky Kinkade, Bertie Bishop, that rascal Donel Donelly and so many more. The book opens on Boxing Day in 1964 at Bertie and Flo Bishop party with a bang. Poor Barry, attending with his girl, Patricia Spencer, is shocked to overhear that she is ready to break up with him. And, Fingal has realized his fondness for Kitty has turned into love, but can he voice the words aloud before Kitty moves on? A new year brings new adventures to many of the villagers of Ballybucklebo!



View all my reviews

No comments: