Wednesday, January 19, 2011

If you adventure and fantasy teamed with realism...

Halt's Peril (Ranger's Apprentice, #9)Halt's Peril by John Flanagan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Just when I think that John Flanagan can't top his previous release in the Ranger's Apprentice series, The Kings of Clonmel, he comes out with #9 - Halt's Peril. Even though this is published as juvenile fiction, I am just as eager to read it as my 14 year old son. Our heroes, Will, Halt, and Horace band together again to capture the leaders of the cult, Tennyson and the Outsiders who are on a quest to con the unknowing in the Kingdom of Araluen out of the few valuables they own. Traveling with the Outsiders are two Genovesans, paid assassins, who think nothing of taking a life with their crossbows. Full of action, details, loyalty to friends and country, and adventure, Halt's Peril is sure to capture your attention!



View all my reviews

No comments: