Saturday, May 7, 2011

There's No Place Like Here

There's No Place Like HereThere's No Place Like Here by Cecelia Ahern

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Another novel with author Cecelia Ahern's different, humorous take on things. The story centers on
Sandy Shortt, a woman who is obsessed with finding the missing - a sock, a shoe, articles of clothing, and people. Her obsession becomes so great that her family, and man she falls in love with, are pushed away. When Sandy herself becomes missing - where is she and who will bother to look for her? Can Sandy find her way home? Although the story bounces around a bit - it's not hard to keep track.

I have to admit - it does drive me crazy when my washer or dryer eats a sock and its mate is left to carry on alone.



View all my reviews

No comments: