Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Time of My Life

The Time of My LifeThe Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lucy, who once had the good life, great job, handsome fella, posh digs, has fell in to such lowly living that she has been sent an appointment card to meet, with of all people, her LIFE (in person). But Lucy doesn't have time for such shenanigans - she's too busy pretending to be someone else, rather than face the truth. For since her BF has left her, Lucy has built her new life on one lie after another, including the lie that no, her BF didn't leave, it was Lucy who walked out on him. A funny, funny, unusual book that will make you giggle out-loud about facing up to the truth, whether it hurts or not, and getting on with your life.


Cecelia Ahern, a great author with a special style...

View all my reviews

No comments: