Friday, April 18, 2014

Where Courage Calls

Where Courage Calls (When Calls the Heart)Where Courage Calls by Janette Oke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I first started visiting our new library branch, the librarian led me Janette Oke and Snelling. Both authors have become my two of my favorites.

Beth, born into a wealthy family, is following in her aunt's footsteps - heading west to a small impoverished coal town to teach. After a very long, demanding train ride and lost luggage woes, her trip ends in a row of small shanties and a saloon. To her shock, there is no school building - the saloon is her daytime classroom. Follow Beth as she falls in love with her students and Coal Valley residents.

A follow-up to When Calls the Heart and special companion story to the Hallmark Channel series.

View all my reviews

No comments: