Monday, April 28, 2014

four friends

Four FriendsFour Friends by Robyn Carr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Three women, Gerri, Andy, and Sonja, have a fantastic friendship, live on the same street, and power walk at 6am together every morn - how perfect is that? (although I can't even imagine being awake at 6am let alone power walking, grrr...) BJ has just recently moved to the area and is quite aloof, runs every morning but is quietly keeping a big secret she's not ready to share. Three of the four women will soon find that her marriage has been unraveling for quite awhile and when it does - it happens in a big way...BJ will come to be the friend that steps in, sees what needs done, and helps pick up the pieces.

This is the first book by Robyn Carr I've read although I've heard about her Virgin River series. She was an author I hoped to catch up with eventually and I'm very glad I did! You'll be giggling after some chapters and empathizing after others. Readers of Kristin Hannah will enjoy her writing.

View all my reviews

No comments: